As the smoke rises and the thick smell of ash chokes your lungs, you peer across the battlefield, wondering whether or not the next wave of enemies bearing down on you will be the last. At least you don’t have to worry about how to organize your copy of Xenoshyft.
With four rows to hold both sleeved and unsleeved cards, two trays to hold your wound and ability tokens, and sections for oversized cards and player boards it is sure to speed set up and clean-up time. The organizer accommodates both Xenoshyft Onslaught and Xenoshyft Dreadmire, with plenty of room for multiple expansions (refer to the compatibility list and Card Capacity Grid below for full details). 8mm lid-lift generated with Dreadmire and Onslaught stored, certain expansion components such as the 6-Player Add-On may generate small amounts of additional lid-lift.
Confirmed to accommodate the following expansions:
- The Hive
- Psychogenics Lab
- Grafting Lab
- Jin Khan
- Game Night Kit #1
- 6 Player Add On
- Forbidden Sciences
- Brood Expansion
- Kickstarter Card packs
Note: Some content such as rule books or additional player boards from certain expansions may slightly increase lid-lift.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Xenoshyft by CMON, LLC. CMON, LLC, Xenoshyft and their logos are trademarks of CMON, LLC, 1290 Old Alpharetta Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005. www.CMON.com
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs®, Atlanteans®, Amazons®, Why Can't We Be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We Didn't Start the Fire® expansions.
- Two large and one small tray for cards
- Four trays for tokens
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Caverna®, and The Forgotten Folk® expansion.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
- Two trays for The Forgotten Folk expansion