As the smoke rises and the thick smell of ash chokes your lungs, you peer across the battlefield, wondering whether or not the next wave of enemies bearing down on you will be the last. At least you don’t have to worry about how to organize your copy of Xenoshyft.
With four rows to hold both sleeved and unsleeved cards, two trays to hold your wound and ability tokens, and sections for oversized cards and player boards it is sure to speed set up and clean-up time. The organizer accommodates both Xenoshyft Onslaught and Xenoshyft Dreadmire, with plenty of room for multiple expansions (refer to the compatibility list and Card Capacity Grid below for full details). 8mm lid-lift generated with Dreadmire and Onslaught stored, certain expansion components such as the 6-Player Add-On may generate small amounts of additional lid-lift.
Confirmed to accommodate the following expansions:
- The Hive
- Psychogenics Lab
- Grafting Lab
- Jin Khan
- Game Night Kit #1
- 6 Player Add On
- Forbidden Sciences
- Brood Expansion
- Kickstarter Card packs
Note: Some content such as rule books or additional player boards from certain expansions may slightly increase lid-lift.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Xenoshyft by CMON, LLC. CMON, LLC, Xenoshyft and their logos are trademarks of CMON, LLC, 1290 Old Alpharetta Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005. www.CMON.com
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Roll for the Galaxy, the Ambition expansion and the Rivalry expansion.
- Four dice trays
- Two token trays
- Three tiles trays
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces