Wondrous Fleet Organizer
Plywood organizer compatible with 7 Wonders and the following expansions:
- 7 Wonders: Manneken Pis
- 7 Wonders: Leaders
- 7 Wonders: Catan
- 7 Wonders: Cities
- 7 Wonders: Wonder Pack
- 7 Wonders: Babel
- 7 Wonders: Leaders Anniversary Pack
- 7 Wonders: Cities Anniversary Pack
- 7 Wonders: Armada
If you've purchased any of the expansions for 7 Wonders, you quickly realize that the original game box was not designed to hold any extra game boards. You also have limited space for card storage.
The Broken Token Wondrous Fleet Organizer is designed to hold all expansions up to and including Armada with only app. 11mm of lid lift.
This updated Wondrous Organizer now features two trays to store components from Babel, a tray to accommodate all of the Wonder boards and Armada components, separate trays for money, military defeat, and debt tokens, as well as a removable card tray with 6 acrylic dividers to help sort cards by type, expansion, or age. Supports sleeved or unsleeved cards.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Carcassonne and the first five expansions 1 - 5, and has bonus trays for expansions 6, 8, 9 & 10.
- Large map tile tray
- 6 trays for meeples
- 3 trays for other tokens
- Additional map tiles tray and two token trays for expansion box
Compatible with with Dinosaur Island Extreme Edition®. This same insert is also compatible with the Totally Liquid Extreme Edition® expansion.
- One large tray for dinosaurs
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two card trays
- Two trays for visitor meeples and dice
- One large tray for different tiles
- Two trays for coins
Compatible with Great Western Trail.
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.