America in the 19th century: You are a rancher and repeatedly herd your cattle from Texas to Kansas City, where you send them off by train. You not only have to cleverly manage your heard, but find also a good solution how to store all components and the expansion in one box neatly.
This insert features:
- separate tray for all players
- supports premium sleeved cards
- hold the Rails to the North expansion
- fits our 4 base game overlays also inside the box
- neat engravings on various boxes
- unique first player marker
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with 7 Wonders, and has space for the Babel, Wonder Pack, Cities, and Leaders expansions.
- Four card trays
- Six token trays
- Two Babel tiles trays
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Ccompatible with Eminent Domain, and the Escalation, Exotica and Oblivion expansions.
- Five trays for tokens
- Two trays for large tiles
- One large trasy for cards
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.8 x 22.2 x 6.6 cm.
Compatible with Troyes®, and The Ladies of Troyes® expansion.
- Three trays for large cards
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for dice and vicotry point tokens
- Two trays for toher tokens and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.6 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm.
Plywood orgnaizer compatible with Suburbia with Suburbia Inc. and Suburbia 5★ expansions.
- Removable token tray with lid