The Voyages of Marco Polo box organizer
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
This insert is designed to be compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo. The insert has space for both the “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and player boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
Note: when fully loaded with the original game and both expansions the box lid does not fully close flush with the box. There remains a 3-4 mm gap due to the additional board of the Agents of Venice expansion.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with a variety of Living Card Games, such as Warhammer Invasion, Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn, Android Netrunner, Star Wars, and many others, with a box size of 29.8 x 29.8 x 7 cm (the larger standard for LCG games).
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two small vertical card storage trays
- Four token trays
- Two small filler trays
Compatible with Mysterium with the Hidden Signs and Secrets & Lies expansions.
- Seven trays for cards
- Two trays for psychic's sleeves and other irregularly shaped pieces
- Two trays for player pieces and other tokens
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays