Troyes box organizer
Compatible with Troyes®, and The Ladies of Troyes® expansion.
- Three trays for large cards
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for dice and vicotry point tokens
- Two trays for toher tokens and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.6 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm.
Insert compatible with Troyes®, and The Ladies of Troyes® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
There are three trays for the large cards. There is one large tray for the activity deck, one for the event cards, and one for the other cards. All cards can be sleeved with quality sleeves.
Each of the four factions hs their own tray for player pieces. The citizen meeples, and player cubes & discs are stored in separate slots.
There are two identical trays for the dice and the victory point tokens. The neutral citizens and cubes & discs have their own tray together with the purple dice. The last tray is for the denier tokens, with separate slots for the 1 denier tokens and the 5 & 10 denier tokens.
There is also a filler tray that goes at the end of the box. It is themed to resemble the castle entrance and bridge from the left hand side of the main game board. It also acts to store the outdoor activity tiles from The Ladies of Troyes® expansion.
As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When clearing the game away and packing the box, the game board goes on top of the trays acting as a lid. On top of these place the rulebooks. This fills the box to the top and allows for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Paladins of the West Kingdom®.
- Three player cards trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Three trays for the meeple tokens, and one tray for the coins
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm.
Note that due to the need for space for sleeved cards, and the quantity of boards included in the game, the lid will lift by 2.3 cm when the box is fully loaded. More info on this below.
Compatible with Quacks of Quedlinburg®, and The Herb Witches® expansion. Insert trays also have space for plastic ingredient tokens.
- Six trays for ingredient chips
- One tray for cards
- One tray for rubies and locoweed chip
- Six trays for player pieces
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.7 x 29.7 x 7.3 cm.
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo®, incl. The New Characters® mini expansion and The Agents of Venice® expansion. Separately compatible with Marco Polo II: In the Service of the Khan®.
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two small card trays
- Two resource and coin trays
- Two trays for characters and other components
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles