The Voyages of Marco Polo box organizer
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
This insert is designed to be compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo. The insert has space for both the “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and player boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
Note: when fully loaded with the original game and both expansions the box lid does not fully close flush with the box. There remains a 3-4 mm gap due to the additional board of the Agents of Venice expansion.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Living Card Games such as Arkham Horror: The Card Game, A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (2nd Edition), Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game, Android: Netrunner The Card Game The Revised Core Set, and others, as well as with Blood Bowl Team Manager.
- Box organizer with 12 slots for cards
- Eight removable trays for tokens
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues