The Broken token organizer is compatible with The Manhattan Project by Minion Games. It supports sleeved cards and comes with 5 adjustable dividers. Token sections feature engravings on the bottom to help keep you organized. The removable tray provides additional storage below when placed in the main organizer.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed organizer compatible with The Manhattan Project by Minion Games. Minion Games, The Manhattan Project and their logo are trademarks of Minion Games, 6550 S. Lovers Lane, Franklin, WI 53123 www.MinionGames.com
- One survivor standee tray
- Two zombie storage trays
- Two card storage trays
- Two token trays
- One dice tray
- One zombie token tray
Compatible with Russian Railroads, incl. German Railroads expansion and Russian Railroads: Mini-Expansion.
- Two locomotive trays
- Two engineer trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Two game tokens trays
- Two trays for cards, coal wagons, and extensions
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces