The Broken token organizer is compatible with The Manhattan Project by Minion Games. It supports sleeved cards and comes with 5 adjustable dividers. Token sections feature engravings on the bottom to help keep you organized. The removable tray provides additional storage below when placed in the main organizer.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed organizer compatible with The Manhattan Project by Minion Games. Minion Games, The Manhattan Project and their logo are trademarks of Minion Games, 6550 S. Lovers Lane, Franklin, WI 53123 www.MinionGames.com
Compatible with Orleans®, incl. 5th player expansion.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with a variety of Living Card Games, such as Warhammer Invasion, Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn, Android Netrunner, Star Wars, and many others, with a box size of 29.8 x 29.8 x 7 cm (the larger standard for LCG games).
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two small vertical card storage trays
- Four token trays
- Two small filler trays
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Insert compatible with King of Tokyo®, including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the King Kong®, Cthulhu®, Anubis®, and Cybertooth® Monster Packs®.
Separately compatible with King of New York®, again including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the Monster Packs® listed above.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster standee base tray (with space for 10 bases)
- Two trays for evolution cards
- One bottom-less tray for power cards
- Two trays for cubes and tokens
- one tray for up to 14 dice
There is space for all cards to be sleeved.