The Dresden Files CCG Organizer
Plywood organizer compatible with Dresden Files Card Game and Wardens Attack, Helping Hands, Fan Favorites, Winter Schemes and Dead Ends expansions.
- Two removable token trays with lids
- Six adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards
By a twist of fate you have a new ally for The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game from Evil Hat Productions, with an officially licensed organizer by The Broken Token. This organizer is designed to hold the Kickstarter base game with room for expansions. The card lanes support sleeved cards and include 6 adjustable dividers to hold your character dividers, player decks and book decks. There are two token trays to hold the different counter tokens and fate dice. The token trays include lids that easily slide in place to secure the components. Time to stand up and fight the darkness with your new kit from The Broken Token.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game by Evil Hat Productions. Evil Hat Productions and the Evil Hat logo is a trademark of Evil Hat Productions, Silver Spring, MD 20901 www.EvilHat.com. The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game is based upon the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, and used under license for the card game, all rights reserved.
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces