Terraforming Mars Organizer
Plywood organizer compatible with Terraforming Mars and Venus Next, Hellas & Elysium, and Prelude expansions.
- Five frustration-free player boards
- Removable card shoe
- Acrylic upgrades for generation, temperature, and oxygen markers
- First Player rocket token
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards
It may be crowded back on Earth, but your game box doesn’t need to be. Let us help you expand to new frontiers with the Broken Token organizer for Terraforming Mars. Set up and start playing faster with the system of removable trays: 5 player board replacements with built-in resource trays, 2 removable resource trays and a special tile tray. Organize your cards (sleeved or unsleeved) in a removable card “shoe” ready for drawing and discarding. Plus, take off to Mars in style with an upgraded rocket first player token, and replacement acrylic Generation, Temperature, and Oxygen Markers.
Accommodates base game and the following expansions: Venus Next, Hellas & Elysium, and Prelude
Note: The organizer and base game will allow the lid to close flush. If expansion board(s) are added there may be a small lid lift of the thickness of those boards.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles expansion.
- Two trays for medium monster standees
- Two trays for large cards and one for small cards
- One large tray with nine slots for the condition tokens
- One large tray for the expansion's monster stat sheets and sleeves
- Two trays for miniature and standee stands
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 29.1 x 22.7 x 5.2 cm.
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game