Terraforming Mars box organizer (updated version)
Compatible with Terraforming Mars®, incl. Hellas & Elysium®, Venus Next®, Prelude® and Colonies® expansions.
This is an updated version of the Teraforming Mars insert that also supports the Colonies expansion. if you do not have that expansion, you can use the original version.
- Four player pieces trays
- Five card storage trays
- Two resource trays
- Two Greenery/City hex tile trays
- Five trays for the other tiles
This insert is designed to be compatible with Terraforming Mars®, and includes space for the Hellas & Elysium®, Venus Next®, Prelude® and Colonies® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and player boards act as a lid on top of the trays. There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
The first four card traysr are arranged to store cards vertically, and three to store them horizontally. Of the two large vertical trays, one is for project cards, and one is for the Prelude cards and the Colony tiles. The two narrow vertical trays are for the reference cards and the corporations. The three horizontal trays are for project cards. There is space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves.
There are two of Greenery/City tiles trays so they can be placed on either side of the board during game play to give all players easy access. The resource cube trays have ledges inside to make it easier to access the copper and gold cubes.
There are four player marker trays, all of which have ledges to make access to the cubes easier. The other trays are for the remaining game components as shown.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The game boards and rule books go on top of the central trays and act as a lid keeping the game pieces in the trays. The lid closes flush, and the box can be stored vertically. When placing them inside, first go the two game boards, followed by the Venus and Colonies side boards. Next go the player boards, and then the expansion rule books. Lastly the game rules go on top, filling the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with a variety of Living Card Games, such as Warhammer Invasion, Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn, Android Netrunner, Star Wars, and many others, with a box size of 29.8 x 29.8 x 7 cm (the larger standard for LCG games).
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two small vertical card storage trays
- Four token trays
- Two small filler trays
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Compatible with Pulsar 2849®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for transmitter tiles
- Two long trays for gyrodyne tiles and the engineering cubes
- Four trays for other tokens
Plywood organizer compatible with Caverna.
- Three removable trays
- Token tray engraved to show token placement
- Adjustable dividers for organizing tiles