This insert is designed to be compatible with Terra Mystica®, and the Fire and Ice® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in three layers. There are the trays for the faction pieces which fill the bottom layer of the insert. There is one for each of the nine factions, and they have a divider to separate the larger buildings from the smaller pieces.
The trays for the favor tiles, the terrain tiles, and the bonus cards and action overview tiles form the middle layer. The favor tiles are arranged with a separate slot for each of the four cults to aid game play. The terrain tiles are stored vertically and at an angle so they can be quickly sorted through to find the needed type.
The remaining trays for the coins, workers, power tokens and action tokens. The last two trays are for the other game tokens and tiles.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First goes the game rules. This is followed by the main game board, and the faction boards and the cult board. Lastly go the turn order board and the cloth bag.
The insert is designed to hold 4 faction boards and the cult board. Adding a fifth faction board will cause the box lid to lift by 2 mm. This allows the game to be packed ready for a game away from home, and carried safely and organised. The remaining faction boards and the game board variant, together with the rules in languages not needed, should be stored in the Fire and Ice box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with King of Tokyo, incl. Power Up! and Halloween expansions.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster board tray
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for dice, cubes and tokens
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Compatible with with Dinosaur Island Extreme Edition®. This same insert is also compatible with the Totally Liquid Extreme Edition® expansion.
- One large tray for dinosaurs
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two card trays
- Two trays for visitor meeples and dice
- One large tray for different tiles
- Two trays for coins
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Compatible with Raiders of the North Sea®, including the Hall of Heroes® and Fields of Fame® expansions.
- Four trays for cards and game tiles
- Two trays for the resources & jarl tokens
- Two large trays for the workers, mead, score markers, wounds, coins, and provision tokens
- Two card trays for the expansion box
Note: Insert designed for the standard retail game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm, and expansion box with dimensions 23.1 x 23.1 x 4.5 cm. Please take particular care as there are some translated versions of the game with a larger 30 x 30 x 7 cm box size, for which this insert is not suitable. These include the Dutch, Italian, Greek, and Russian editions.