Teotihuacan box organizer
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.
Insert compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
There are two trays for vertical storage of the pyramid tiles. Then two trays for the large tiles from the game: one for the technology and starting tiles, and one for the royal and season tiles.
There are four the trays for game resources and other tokens. You have one tray for the wood, stone and gold, and an identical tray for the cocoa and teotibot tokens. There is a tray for neatly stacking the discovery tiles, and a fourth tray for the buildings, decoration tiles, and the temple bonus tiles. The two calendar discs go in the slot for the temple bonuses.
The player pieces trays each tray has three slots, one for the dice, one for the wooden discs, and a slot for the player token, the multiplier token, and the player order token. This third slot also stores the wooden worshipers from the expansion.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy. Using the trays in-game also makes clear-away times much quicker.
The main game board placed first on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. Next goes the expansion board, followed lastly by the two rule books. Note that when fully loaded the box has a very small amount of lid-lift, which is between 1 and 2 mm.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with 7 Wonders, and has space for the Babel, Wonder Pack, Cities, and Leaders expansions.
- Four card trays
- Six token trays
- Two Babel tiles trays
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Plywood organizer compatible with Crypto deck building games.
- Supports sleeved or unsleeved cards
- Adjustable ramp for large hero cards
- Includes 6 adjustable dividers