Insert compatible with Tekhenu: Obelisk of the Sun®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The insert is arranged in up to three layers. Note that the obelisk is place proudly in the center of the trays, with the cloth bag rolled up underneath. The two lower layers can be seen below.
All component types are split in teh trays by type organising all the game components. There is space for all cards to be sleeved. As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the box first place the obelisk wheel on top of the player piece trays as shown. This is followed by the player boards. Next place the main game board on top of the trays. Lastly place the rule book on top of everything else. Once fully loaded the box is filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Plywood organizer for Carcassonne and up to 6 large expansions.
- Tiles tray with 12 adjustable dividers
- Six trays for player pieces
- Two trays for towers and tokens
Compatible with Russian Railroads, incl. German Railroads expansion and Russian Railroads: Mini-Expansion.
- Two locomotive trays
- Two engineer trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Two game tokens trays
- Two trays for cards, coal wagons, and extensions
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Separate wooden box to store any Munchkin base game.
Plywood organizer compatible with Core Worlds with Galactic Orders and Revolution expansions. Fits into the Galactic Orders expansion box.
- Two removable trays
- Includes 6 adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards