Insert compatible with Tekhenu: Obelisk of the Sun®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The insert is arranged in up to three layers. Note that the obelisk is place proudly in the center of the trays, with the cloth bag rolled up underneath. The two lower layers can be seen below.
All component types are split in teh trays by type organising all the game components. There is space for all cards to be sleeved. As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the box first place the obelisk wheel on top of the player piece trays as shown. This is followed by the player boards. Next place the main game board on top of the trays. Lastly place the rule book on top of everything else. Once fully loaded the box is filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1000 cards with premium sleeves. Also suitable for unsleeved cards.
Box organizer compatible with Cyclades older box (up to and including 2015 editions) that fits the base game and Titans, Hades and Hecate expansions.
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Mysterium with the Hidden Signs and Secrets & Lies expansions.
- Seven trays for cards
- Two trays for psychic's sleeves and other irregularly shaped pieces
- Two trays for player pieces and other tokens
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.