Is your Suburbia box an urban disaster? If so, you need the Broken Token Suburban Organizer! This organizer holds the base game and all expansions making setup and tear-down a breeze. Our removable token tray has a lid to keep all the tokens in place. The kit comes with 16 adjustable dividers for organizing your hex tiles.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Compatible with Caverna®, and The Forgotten Folk® expansion.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
- Two trays for The Forgotten Folk expansion