Is your Suburbia box an urban disaster? If so, you need the Broken Token Suburban Organizer! This organizer holds the base game and all expansions making setup and tear-down a breeze. Our removable token tray has a lid to keep all the tokens in place. The kit comes with 16 adjustable dividers for organizing your hex tiles.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1500 unsleeved cards.
Compatible with Eldritch Horror, incl. single small box expansion.
- Two standee and small card trays
- Two large card trays
- Four trays for tokens
- Two trays for monster and gate tiles
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
Compatible with Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles expansion.
- Two trays for medium monster standees
- Two trays for large cards and one for small cards
- One large tray with nine slots for the condition tokens
- One large tray for the expansion's monster stat sheets and sleeves
- Two trays for miniature and standee stands
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 29.1 x 22.7 x 5.2 cm.