Increase your prestige with the new Splendid Cities organizer, now allowing both Splendor and Cities of Splendor to be stored in either box! Cards (sleeved or unsleeved) are organized by expansion. Two gem token trays hold your gem chips, a tray stores the strongholds, a tray acts as the marketplace, and a tray holds the city cards. For those who have upgraded their gem game, there is a tray to accommodate realistic gem tokens. Includes exclusive first player "diamond" stand, and 5 gem token dividers to separate.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Compatible with Great Western Trail®, and Rails to the North® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for neutral building and town tiles
- Six trays for other tokens and coins
Compatible with Raiders of the North Sea®, including the Hall of Heroes® and Fields of Fame® expansions.
- Four trays for cards and game tiles
- Two trays for the resources & jarl tokens
- Two large trays for the workers, mead, score markers, wounds, coins, and provision tokens
- Two card trays for the expansion box
Note: Insert designed for the standard retail game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm, and expansion box with dimensions 23.1 x 23.1 x 4.5 cm. Please take particular care as there are some translated versions of the game with a larger 30 x 30 x 7 cm box size, for which this insert is not suitable. These include the Dutch, Italian, Greek, and Russian editions.