Insert compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion. The insert is also separately compatible with the Jagged Earth® expansion and promos 1 & 2. If you have a complete collection of the game you will need two inserts, one for the base game box and one for Jagged Earth® box.
On the second layer of trays the terror level divider and large adversary tiles are stored vertically behind the vertical card trays at the top of the image.
All component types are split by type organising all the game components for during game play. All the card trays have space for sleeved cards.
As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the box first place the spirit, adversary, and scenario panels on top of the lowest level of trays. This is followed by the invader board, and then the invader board extension as shown. Next place the Branch and Claw® rule book and the island boards. Lastly place the rule book on top of everything else. Once fully loaded the box is filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
The insert is also separately compatible with the Jagged Earth® expansion and the Promos 1 & 2. As there are less boards and panels in this case, some of the trays need to be raised slightly to still allow for vertical storage. Again the insert is arranged in up to three layers. As one of the bottom layer trays is not needed for the game components it is added upside-down to the box to fill this area.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Great Western Trail.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo®, incl. The New Characters® mini expansion and The Agents of Venice® expansion. Separately compatible with Marco Polo II: In the Service of the Khan®.
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two small card trays
- Two resource and coin trays
- Two trays for characters and other components
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles