Spirit Island box organizer
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. The insert is arranged in two layers as shown.
There are four trays for storing large cards, two vertically at the side of the box, and two for horizontal storage of cards . There is one more card tray for the small cards. Here you can also see three small trays for the energy markers and the scenario markers from the expansion.
The cities and towns go in one long tray, and the explorers in a separate smaller tray. The second long tray is for the blight, fear markers and the dahan pieces. The other two trays are for the player pieces and the beasts, wilds, disease, and strife tokens form the expansion.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go the spirit panels on top of the lowest layer of trays on the left. This is followed by the adversary and scenario panel cards, and then the invader board. The invader board extension goes next. Then the expansion rules followed by the island boards, and lastly the game rulebook goes on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Eldritch Horror, incl. single small box expansion.
- Two standee and small card trays
- Two large card trays
- Four trays for tokens
- Two trays for monster and gate tiles
Suitable for Arkham Horror Card Game expansion Return to the Night of the Zealot box.
- Arkham Horror LCG full campaign and encounter sets with sleeved cards
- Also suitable for unsleeved cards
Compatible with Near and Far, and the Amber Mines expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces, the character standees, coins and sheets
- Four resource trays
- Four large and two small card trays
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.