Spirit Island box organizer
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. The insert is arranged in two layers as shown.
There are four trays for storing large cards, two vertically at the side of the box, and two for horizontal storage of cards . There is one more card tray for the small cards. Here you can also see three small trays for the energy markers and the scenario markers from the expansion.
The cities and towns go in one long tray, and the explorers in a separate smaller tray. The second long tray is for the blight, fear markers and the dahan pieces. The other two trays are for the player pieces and the beasts, wilds, disease, and strife tokens form the expansion.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go the spirit panels on top of the lowest layer of trays on the left. This is followed by the adversary and scenario panel cards, and then the invader board. The invader board extension goes next. Then the expansion rules followed by the island boards, and lastly the game rulebook goes on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Caverna.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
Compatible with Istanbul®, incl. Mocha & Baksheesh and Letters & Seals expansions.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two large place and barrow tile trays
- Two mosque and demand tile trays
- Two card and gem/coffee trays
- One coin and barrow extension tray
- One kiosk and letter tile tray
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Flash Point, and the Extreme Danger, 2nd Story, Dangerous Waters and other expansions.
- Six trays for miniatures
- Two trays for cards and fire tokens
- Eight trays in various sizes for other tokens
Compatible with Pulsar 2849®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for transmitter tiles
- Two long trays for gyrodyne tiles and the engineering cubes
- Four trays for other tokens