Spirit Island box organizer
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. The insert is arranged in two layers as shown.
There are four trays for storing large cards, two vertically at the side of the box, and two for horizontal storage of cards . There is one more card tray for the small cards. Here you can also see three small trays for the energy markers and the scenario markers from the expansion.
The cities and towns go in one long tray, and the explorers in a separate smaller tray. The second long tray is for the blight, fear markers and the dahan pieces. The other two trays are for the player pieces and the beasts, wilds, disease, and strife tokens form the expansion.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go the spirit panels on top of the lowest layer of trays on the left. This is followed by the adversary and scenario panel cards, and then the invader board. The invader board extension goes next. Then the expansion rules followed by the island boards, and lastly the game rulebook goes on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer that fits Merchants & Marauders base game and Seas of Glory expansion.
Suitable for both sleeved and unsleeved cards.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1500 unsleeved cards.
Compatible with Eclipse, incl. Ship Pack One expansion.
- Six player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- Two tall sector hex and token bag trays
- Two short sector hex and reference card trays
- Two ship part vertical storage trays (see image)
- Three token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces