Spirit Island box organizer
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. The insert is arranged in two layers as shown.
There are four trays for storing large cards, two vertically at the side of the box, and two for horizontal storage of cards . There is one more card tray for the small cards. Here you can also see three small trays for the energy markers and the scenario markers from the expansion.
The cities and towns go in one long tray, and the explorers in a separate smaller tray. The second long tray is for the blight, fear markers and the dahan pieces. The other two trays are for the player pieces and the beasts, wilds, disease, and strife tokens form the expansion.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go the spirit panels on top of the lowest layer of trays on the left. This is followed by the adversary and scenario panel cards, and then the invader board. The invader board extension goes next. Then the expansion rules followed by the island boards, and lastly the game rulebook goes on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer compatible with Cyclades older box (up to and including 2015 editions) that fits the base game and Titans, Hades and Hecate expansions.
Compatible with Eclipse® expansions Rise of the Ancients® & Shadows of the Rift®. Allows for, together with the Eclipse base game insert in the main game box, storage of both expansions in one insert.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- One tall sector hex and token bag tray
- One short sector hex and reference card tray
- One ship part vertical storage tray (see image)
- Two token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Separate wooden box to store any small Munchkin expansion. Compatible with Munchkin box.