Altough a small box, Clans of Caledonia has a lot of components and this insert (Scotlands Sorter) was made to make this great game easy to set up and play.
- It has a separate container for every player parts
- a box with lid for the coins
- a crate for all the wooden resources, easy to access
- a tower for the cartboard tokens with engravings about Scotland
The lid closes flush and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with AGRICOLA, original and revised 2016 versions.
- Five player pieces trays
- Two long resource trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with easy side-access
- Large three-slot tray for cards, with indent for game score card pad
Compatible with Eldritch Horror, incl. single small box expansion.
- Two standee and small card trays
- Two large card trays
- Four trays for tokens
- Two trays for monster and gate tiles
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Paladins of the West Kingdom®.
- Three player cards trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Three trays for the meeple tokens, and one tray for the coins
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm.
Note that due to the need for space for sleeved cards, and the quantity of boards included in the game, the lid will lift by 2.3 cm when the box is fully loaded. More info on this below.
Plywood organizer compatible with Crypto deck building games.
- Supports sleeved or unsleeved cards
- Adjustable ramp for large hero cards
- Includes 6 adjustable dividers