Altough a small box, Clans of Caledonia has a lot of components and this insert (Scotlands Sorter) was made to make this great game easy to set up and play.
- It has a separate container for every player parts
- a box with lid for the coins
- a crate for all the wooden resources, easy to access
- a tower for the cartboard tokens with engravings about Scotland
The lid closes flush and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game
Plywood organizer compatible with Dead of Winter.
- Unique start player token
- Three removable token trays
- Thirteen adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards