Root box organizer
Compatible with Compatible with Root®, and The Riverfolk®, The Underworld®, The Exiles & Partisans Deck®, The Vagabond Pack® and Resin Clearing Markers®.
- Eight trays for player pieces
- Three trays for tokens and dice
- One tray for resin clearing markers
- One tray for cards
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 22.6 x 29.0 x 7.4cm.
Insert compatible with Root®, and The Riverfolk®, The Underworld®, The Exiles & Partisans Deck®, The Vagabond Pack® and Resin Clearing Markers®.
The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The insert is arranged in three layers.
Note that this insert is designed, together with the rule books, to fill the base game box. The boards and player boards need to be stored separately in one of the expansion boxes. Please see below for more details. Also note that the insert works with either a single wooden card stand, or with four stands.
There are four faction and game component trays. Each faction receives it's own tray, with slots to divide and organise it's pieces. There is a dedicated tray for the larger resin clearing markers.
The large card tray has no base and needs to remain in the game box. The tray is sized to fit sleeved cards. The four slots allow you to store separately the two shared decks, the faction overview cards and the vagabond deck.
As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the box place all of the insert trays in the box as shown in the instructions. Then add the rule books from the game and expansions. This fully fills the box and allows for vertical storage of the game. As mentioned above the game boards and various player boards need to be stored in one of the two large expansion boxes. The full collection of boards from the game and expansions listed will fill one of the expansion boxes as shown here.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Pulsar 2849®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for transmitter tiles
- Two long trays for gyrodyne tiles and the engineering cubes
- Four trays for other tokens
Compatible with Troyes®, and The Ladies of Troyes® expansion.
- Three trays for large cards
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for dice and vicotry point tokens
- Two trays for toher tokens and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.6 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm.