Roll Player box organizer
Evacore box organizer compatible with Roll Player®, and Monsters & Minions® and Fiends & Familiars® expansions. The insert works both with the retail and Big Box variants.
Note: Insert designed for games with external box dimensions of 31.8 x 22.7 x 5.0 cm for the expansion box, and 31.8 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm for the retail box. Or alternatively the Big Box variant with dimensions 31.8 x 22.7 x 12.2 cm.
Insert compatible with Roll Player®, and Monsters & Minions® and Fiends & Familiars® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The standard game dice are stored in the dice bag.
The insert is arranged in either in two separate layouts in the retail box plus one expansion box, or alternatively all together in the Big Box variant. The trays in the middle of the box are arranged in two layers, with the monster card and XP cube trays on the bottom layer.
The insert trays store all the game components and non-standard dice. The card trays have space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves. If you own the Big Box variant of the game, the two sets of trays shown above are simply placed one on top of the other.
The trays work equally well with the metal coins and the lenticular monter cards, which can be sleeved. There is also space for the six cards from the lockup pack. You can add the minotaur and frogkin player boards too, but you will have 1-2 mm of lid lift, which is hardly noticable with this kind of box. The tokens from these additional boards fit fine in the relevant token trays.
When packing the box, the last thing to add are the three rule books. These go either in the expansion box (as shown on the left), or on top of all the trays in the Big Box (as shown on the right). Once fully loaded all three box types are filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Great Western Trail.