Roll Player box organizer
Evacore box organizer compatible with Roll Player®, and Monsters & Minions® and Fiends & Familiars® expansions. The insert works both with the retail and Big Box variants.
Note: Insert designed for games with external box dimensions of 31.8 x 22.7 x 5.0 cm for the expansion box, and 31.8 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm for the retail box. Or alternatively the Big Box variant with dimensions 31.8 x 22.7 x 12.2 cm.
Insert compatible with Roll Player®, and Monsters & Minions® and Fiends & Familiars® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The standard game dice are stored in the dice bag.
The insert is arranged in either in two separate layouts in the retail box plus one expansion box, or alternatively all together in the Big Box variant. The trays in the middle of the box are arranged in two layers, with the monster card and XP cube trays on the bottom layer.
The insert trays store all the game components and non-standard dice. The card trays have space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves. If you own the Big Box variant of the game, the two sets of trays shown above are simply placed one on top of the other.
The trays work equally well with the metal coins and the lenticular monter cards, which can be sleeved. There is also space for the six cards from the lockup pack. You can add the minotaur and frogkin player boards too, but you will have 1-2 mm of lid lift, which is hardly noticable with this kind of box. The tokens from these additional boards fit fine in the relevant token trays.
When packing the box, the last thing to add are the three rule books. These go either in the expansion box (as shown on the left), or on top of all the trays in the Big Box (as shown on the right). Once fully loaded all three box types are filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Separate wooden box to store any Munchkin base game.
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Plywood organizer compatible with Marvel Deck Building Game with several expansions (see card counts below).
- Card capacity: 1000 premium sleeved cards or 2400 unsleeved cards
- Includes space for game board
Plywood organizer compatible with Crypto deck building games.
- Supports sleeved or unsleeved cards
- Adjustable ramp for large hero cards
- Includes 6 adjustable dividers