Rising Sun Daimyo organizer
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters
This insert is designed to be compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
Note: while this insert does provide for vertical storage, the game contains many miniatures with protruding weapons that are liable to bend. We recommend for this reason to store the game horizontally.
There are the trays for the player miniatures, with separate trays for each of the three clans. The tray for the Moon clan is unique, being designed specifically for the clan's different sized miniatures. The trays have gaps next to the tray wall to allow the miniatures' bases to slot into them. This prevents the white and black based minis from moving. The fourth tray is for the smaller monsters from the Daimyo box, and the smaller lucky gods miniatures from the Dynasty Invasion® expansion.
As for FS-RIS, the clan trays work on the principle of having the miniature's base slot into a gap in the bottom of the tray next to the tray wall. This gap holds the miniature in place by it's base, and the tray height is such that when a lid is on top of the tray the base cannot come out of the gap. In the gallery you can see on the left a clan tray filled with miniatures, and on the right an empty tray. The two compartments in the tray are different. The left one is for the bushi miniatures and has an extra layer inside to lift them up against the lid above and to hold onto their smaller bases. The right one is for the Daimyo and Shinto miniatures which have a plastic ring base. Due to the size of the moon clan miniatures, the tray for them has no middle divider as seen above.
There are three trays are for storing the monster bases. There is a tray for the season cards, with space for all cards to be sleeved. The last tray at the top is for the hexagon clan markers, and the three clans' plastic strongholds.
These are the trays for the large monsters. Each has it's designated slot, and again the tray bases have a gap cut into them to hold the monster's base. The Fujin Kami miniature also goes here. Rest of the trays are for the medium sized monsters, gods, and the remaining Kami miniatures. There is also a slot for the plastic alliance markers from the three clans. The two largest monsters, the Daikaiju and Earth Dragon, don't have their own trays, but have slots between other trays
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Eclipse® expansions Rise of the Ancients® & Shadows of the Rift®. Allows for, together with the Eclipse base game insert in the main game box, storage of both expansions in one insert.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- One tall sector hex and token bag tray
- One short sector hex and reference card tray
- One ship part vertical storage tray (see image)
- Two token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Compatible with Isle of Skye and Druids and Journeyman expansion.