Rising Sun Daimyo organizer
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters
This insert is designed to be compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
Note: while this insert does provide for vertical storage, the game contains many miniatures with protruding weapons that are liable to bend. We recommend for this reason to store the game horizontally.
There are the trays for the player miniatures, with separate trays for each of the three clans. The tray for the Moon clan is unique, being designed specifically for the clan's different sized miniatures. The trays have gaps next to the tray wall to allow the miniatures' bases to slot into them. This prevents the white and black based minis from moving. The fourth tray is for the smaller monsters from the Daimyo box, and the smaller lucky gods miniatures from the Dynasty Invasion® expansion.
As for FS-RIS, the clan trays work on the principle of having the miniature's base slot into a gap in the bottom of the tray next to the tray wall. This gap holds the miniature in place by it's base, and the tray height is such that when a lid is on top of the tray the base cannot come out of the gap. In the gallery you can see on the left a clan tray filled with miniatures, and on the right an empty tray. The two compartments in the tray are different. The left one is for the bushi miniatures and has an extra layer inside to lift them up against the lid above and to hold onto their smaller bases. The right one is for the Daimyo and Shinto miniatures which have a plastic ring base. Due to the size of the moon clan miniatures, the tray for them has no middle divider as seen above.
There are three trays are for storing the monster bases. There is a tray for the season cards, with space for all cards to be sleeved. The last tray at the top is for the hexagon clan markers, and the three clans' plastic strongholds.
These are the trays for the large monsters. Each has it's designated slot, and again the tray bases have a gap cut into them to hold the monster's base. The Fujin Kami miniature also goes here. Rest of the trays are for the medium sized monsters, gods, and the remaining Kami miniatures. There is also a slot for the plastic alliance markers from the three clans. The two largest monsters, the Daikaiju and Earth Dragon, don't have their own trays, but have slots between other trays
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with a variety of Living Card Games, such as Warhammer Invasion, Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn, Android Netrunner, Star Wars, and many others, with a box size of 29.8 x 29.8 x 7 cm (the larger standard for LCG games).
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two small vertical card storage trays
- Four token trays
- Two small filler trays
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.