This insert is designed to be compatible with Pulsar 2849®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert includes separate trays for each of the colour player pieces, with separate slots for the card and plastic components. The other trays are for the gyrodyne tiles, and the engineering cubes, four-cube tokens and other tokens.
There are trays for the transmitter tiles, the planetary system tiles, the seven and four point award tiles, and then the trays for dice and the modifier tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the game into the box with the insert, the HQ boards and goal tiles go as shown here, on top of the trays below, in a recess made for them.
The game board is then placed on top. This is kept in place by the square filler tray in the top left corner. Note that while some trays can be seen below the board, these are for the large transmitter tiles, which cannot come out with the board positioned in this way.
On top of the board go the rules, and then the remaining curved boards. With all the components placed in the box as shown and the lid kept on, the box can be stored vertically
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
Plywood organizer compatible with Crypto deck building games.
- Supports sleeved or unsleeved cards
- Adjustable ramp for large hero cards
- Includes 6 adjustable dividers
Plywood organizer compatible with Battlestar Galactica with Pegasus, Exodus and Daybreak expansions.
- Base game and all expansions fit in one box
- Three removable trays
- Ten adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards