This insert is designed to be compatible with Pulsar 2849®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert includes separate trays for each of the colour player pieces, with separate slots for the card and plastic components. The other trays are for the gyrodyne tiles, and the engineering cubes, four-cube tokens and other tokens.
There are trays for the transmitter tiles, the planetary system tiles, the seven and four point award tiles, and then the trays for dice and the modifier tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the game into the box with the insert, the HQ boards and goal tiles go as shown here, on top of the trays below, in a recess made for them.
The game board is then placed on top. This is kept in place by the square filler tray in the top left corner. Note that while some trays can be seen below the board, these are for the large transmitter tiles, which cannot come out with the board positioned in this way.
On top of the board go the rules, and then the remaining curved boards. With all the components placed in the box as shown and the lid kept on, the box can be stored vertically
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
Compatible with Scythe Fenris®, the Wind Gambit® and Scythe Encounters® expansions.
- Three trays for cards
- Two trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for faction mechs and airships
- Two long trays for other game tiles
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Compatible with 7 Wonders with Babel, Wonder Pack, Cities, Leaders and Armada expansions.