Plywood organizer compatible with Pathfinder Adventure Card Game and fits following boxes and accomodates expansions: Rise of the Runelords, Skull & Shackles, Wrath of the Righteous and Mummy's Mask.
- Works with all Pathfinder boxes
- Sixteen adjustable dividers
- Storage for dice and more
The Broken Token PACG Box Organizer is sure to whip your Henchmen into shape and clean up that disorganized armory! Can't remember where you put that Longsword +1 or your Potion of Healing? You need one of these! This organizer is designed to work with all current Pathfinder Adventure Card Game box.
The stylish new design features sturdier, straighter card sections and spacing tabs which can be removed with a hobby knife to allow the organizer to fit smaller boxes.
The organizer comes with 16 dividers to separate different card types and a section for dice. There's even extra room for pen, paper and Cheetos®!
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Eclipse, incl. Ship Pack One expansion.
- Six player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- Two tall sector hex and token bag trays
- Two short sector hex and reference card trays
- Two ship part vertical storage trays (see image)
- Three token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Eldritch Horror, incl. single small box expansion.
- Two standee and small card trays
- Two large card trays
- Four trays for tokens
- Two trays for monster and gate tiles
Plywood organizer compatible with Arkham Horror Card Game "Return to ..." expansion boxes.
Fits Arkham Horror LCG full campaign with encounter sets
- Also suitable for unsleeved cards
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces