Orleans box organizer
Compatible with Orleans®, both the DLP and TMG versions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 7.4 x 32.7 x 22.9 cm. It also works with the retail TMG version sized 6.4 x 29.8 x 22.3 cm. This is the second version of Orleans organizer. If you have the DLP version, you can also use the original version.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
This insert is designed to be compatible with Orleans®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and player boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert is arranged in two layers. There is a space at the end of the box for the player bags and scorepad.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The insert also works well with the TMG version of the game. The tray arrangement is slightly different to fit the smaller box. When used with this version the lower box height means the lid rises 5 mm when closed.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Flash Point, and the Extreme Danger, 2nd Story, Dangerous Waters and other expansions.
- Six trays for miniatures
- Two trays for cards and fire tokens
- Eight trays in various sizes for other tokens
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters