One Night Collection Game Crate
Plywood game crate compatible with One Night Ultimate Werewolf and following base games/expansions: One Night Ultimate Daybreak, One Night Ultimate Vampire, One Night Ultimate Alien, bonus packs.
- Organizes and stores game in a premium wooden crate.
- Includes removable bits box with lid.
Your One Night Ultimate Collection deserves the ultimate storage crate solution! The officially licensed Broken Token One Night Ultimate Collection Game Crate stores and organizes One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Daybreak, Vampire, Alien and bonus packs in an attractive wooden case. Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards and includes 6 adjustable card dividers and 10 adjustable token dividers.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue, soft mallet and clamps.
This is an officially licensed game crate compatible with One Night Ultimate Collection games by Bézier Games. Bézier Games, One Night Ultimate Werewolf, One Night Ultimate Daybreak, One Night Ultimate Vampire, One Night Ultimate Alien, and their logos are trademark of Bézier Games, Inc., 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136, USA. www.BezierGames.com
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1000 cards with premium sleeves. Also suitable for unsleeved cards.
Compatible with 7 Wonders, and has space for the Babel, Wonder Pack, Cities, and Leaders expansions.
- Four card trays
- Six token trays
- Two Babel tiles trays
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters