Tired of seeing that animal-costumed man wreck your favorite coffee shop? What about the man who has what is essentially a glorified speaker for a hand? Don’t even get us started on that robot who just loves to talk philosophy. Well, it’s time to put on your spandex suits, because they’re causing trouble and you’re the only ones to stop it.
It will take more than wearing your underwear on the outside to stop those dastardly villains. That’s where the Champions Organizer, compatible with Marvel Champions: The Card Game by Fantasy Flight Games comes in. Designed in the super secret base of The Broken Token this organizer will not only speed up your setup and tear down, but will keep the fight neat and streamlined with its four removable trays.
So what are you waiting for? Put on that cape and jump into the fight because it’s Friday night and your don’t want to miss your Aunt’s birthday. But first, it’s time for you to be the marvelous hero you were always meant to be.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Paladins of the West Kingdom®.
- Three player cards trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Three trays for the meeple tokens, and one tray for the coins
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm.
Note that due to the need for space for sleeved cards, and the quantity of boards included in the game, the lid will lift by 2.3 cm when the box is fully loaded. More info on this below.