Insert compatible with Maracaibo®, and La Armada® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in two layers, and some of the trays can be placed directly onto the game board during game play.
The insert trays store all the game components. The card trays have space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves. The doubloon coin trays work equally well with the metal coins avaiable for the game.
As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the box first place the game board on top of the trays. This is followed by the rule book and overview cards. Lastly place the ship boards on top of everything. Once fully loaded the box is filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with King of Tokyo, incl. Power Up! and Halloween expansions.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster board tray
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for dice, cubes and tokens
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters
Compatible with with Dinosaur Island Extreme Edition®. This same insert is also compatible with the Totally Liquid Extreme Edition® expansion.
- One large tray for dinosaurs
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two card trays
- Two trays for visitor meeples and dice
- One large tray for different tiles
- Two trays for coins
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.