Insert compatible with Maracaibo®, and La Armada® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in two layers, and some of the trays can be placed directly onto the game board during game play.
The insert trays store all the game components. The card trays have space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves. The doubloon coin trays work equally well with the metal coins avaiable for the game.
As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
When packing the box first place the game board on top of the trays. This is followed by the rule book and overview cards. Lastly place the ship boards on top of everything. Once fully loaded the box is filled to the top, allowing for vertical storage.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1000 cards with premium sleeves. Also suitable for unsleeved cards.
Compatible with Terraforming Mars®, incl. Hellas & Elysium, and Venus Next expansions.
This is an updated version of the Teraforming Mars insert that does not support the Colonies expansion. if you have that expansion, you can use the updated version.
- Five player pieces trays
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two thin vertical card storage trays
- Two resource trays
- Two greenery hex tile trays
- One ocean tiles tray
- Two trays for the other tiles
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues