Mansions of Madness box organizer
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
This insert is designed to be compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in three layers with the room tiles stacked in the top right corner. There is a vertical small card tray for the common item, unique item, spell, and condition decks. There is a separate tray for the damage and horror cards. All the card trays provide for sleeved cards. The other trays shown here are for the person tokens, dice, search/interact, explore/sight, and other tokens from the expansions.
There are five miniature trays. Miniatures are stored separately from their bases, and grouped by type. The large and medium monster trays have no base and are meant to be left in the game box. There are then trays for the investigators and the small monsters.
The small and medium monster bases are stored in the large tray shown, which also has a slot for the medium and large monster tokens. The other tray here is for the investigator cards and the room doors and barricade tokens. This last tray also has slots for the ID tokens and the pink clue tokens from Beyond the Threshold.
The remaining three trays are for the clue and monster base tokens for small monsters, and two trays for the fire/darkness, barricades & secret passages tokens, and for the drift/water tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The larger room tile and rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. The game can be stored vertically, and transported easily as it fully fills the game box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Ccompatible with Eminent Domain, and the Escalation, Exotica and Oblivion expansions.
- Five trays for tokens
- Two trays for large tiles
- One large trasy for cards
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.8 x 22.2 x 6.6 cm.