Mansions of Madness box organizer
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
This insert is designed to be compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in three layers with the room tiles stacked in the top right corner. There is a vertical small card tray for the common item, unique item, spell, and condition decks. There is a separate tray for the damage and horror cards. All the card trays provide for sleeved cards. The other trays shown here are for the person tokens, dice, search/interact, explore/sight, and other tokens from the expansions.
There are five miniature trays. Miniatures are stored separately from their bases, and grouped by type. The large and medium monster trays have no base and are meant to be left in the game box. There are then trays for the investigators and the small monsters.
The small and medium monster bases are stored in the large tray shown, which also has a slot for the medium and large monster tokens. The other tray here is for the investigator cards and the room doors and barricade tokens. This last tray also has slots for the ID tokens and the pink clue tokens from Beyond the Threshold.
The remaining three trays are for the clue and monster base tokens for small monsters, and two trays for the fire/darkness, barricades & secret passages tokens, and for the drift/water tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The larger room tile and rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. The game can be stored vertically, and transported easily as it fully fills the game box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Eclipse® expansions Rise of the Ancients® & Shadows of the Rift®. Allows for, together with the Eclipse base game insert in the main game box, storage of both expansions in one insert.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- One tall sector hex and token bag tray
- One short sector hex and reference card tray
- One ship part vertical storage tray (see image)
- Two token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Separate wooden box to store any small Munchkin expansion. Compatible with Munchkin box.
Compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens.
- Four vertical trays for cards and tiles
- Three horisontal trays for large cards
- Two trays for player pieces
- Two trays viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens
- Two trays for coins and other tokens
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.3 x 29.3 x 7.7 cm.
Compatible with Raiders of the North Sea®, including the Hall of Heroes® and Fields of Fame® expansions.
- Four trays for cards and game tiles
- Two trays for the resources & jarl tokens
- Two large trays for the workers, mead, score markers, wounds, coins, and provision tokens
- Two card trays for the expansion box
Note: Insert designed for the standard retail game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm, and expansion box with dimensions 23.1 x 23.1 x 4.5 cm. Please take particular care as there are some translated versions of the game with a larger 30 x 30 x 7 cm box size, for which this insert is not suitable. These include the Dutch, Italian, Greek, and Russian editions.