Mansions of Madness box organizer
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
This insert is designed to be compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in three layers with the room tiles stacked in the top right corner. There is a vertical small card tray for the common item, unique item, spell, and condition decks. There is a separate tray for the damage and horror cards. All the card trays provide for sleeved cards. The other trays shown here are for the person tokens, dice, search/interact, explore/sight, and other tokens from the expansions.
There are five miniature trays. Miniatures are stored separately from their bases, and grouped by type. The large and medium monster trays have no base and are meant to be left in the game box. There are then trays for the investigators and the small monsters.
The small and medium monster bases are stored in the large tray shown, which also has a slot for the medium and large monster tokens. The other tray here is for the investigator cards and the room doors and barricade tokens. This last tray also has slots for the ID tokens and the pink clue tokens from Beyond the Threshold.
The remaining three trays are for the clue and monster base tokens for small monsters, and two trays for the fire/darkness, barricades & secret passages tokens, and for the drift/water tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The larger room tile and rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. The game can be stored vertically, and transported easily as it fully fills the game box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with AGRICOLA, original and revised 2016 versions.
- Five player pieces trays
- Two long resource trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with easy side-access
- Large three-slot tray for cards, with indent for game score card pad
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters