Magic Night Organizer
Plywood organizer compatible with Mage Knight with Shades of Tezla, Krang Character and The Lost Legion expansions.
- Five removable trays
- Nine adjustable card dividers
- Ten adjustable token tray dividers
- Supports sleeved cards and unsleeved cards
The Broken Token Magic Night Organizer, compatible with Mage Knight, supports the base game and three expansions as well as sleeved or unsleeved cards.
NOTE: Due to multiple printings some box editions are smaller than others. The French version box is known to be larger than other versions. Please verify that the organizer dimensions are smaller than the INSIDE of your box.
Not sure which box you have? Measure the interior of the bottom-half of the box and confirm that it can fit the following organizer dimensions: 345mm L x 246mm W x 68mm D ( 813.6" L x 9.7" W x 2.7" D)
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with AGRICOLA, original and revised 2016 versions.
- Five player pieces trays
- Two long resource trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with easy side-access
- Large three-slot tray for cards, with indent for game score card pad
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.