Before building your city, build the Broken token organizer compatible with Machi Koro Deluxe Edition! Plenty of space for sleeved cards, a raised section for dice, and a removable bits box with acrylic top to show off how well your coins are organized.
NOTE: This design only fits the "Deluxe Edition" metal tin. For the standard Machi Koro cardboard box see the Machi Koro organizer.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Eclipse® expansions Rise of the Ancients® & Shadows of the Rift®. Allows for, together with the Eclipse base game insert in the main game box, storage of both expansions in one insert.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- One tall sector hex and token bag tray
- One short sector hex and reference card tray
- One ship part vertical storage tray (see image)
- Two token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with King of Tokyo, incl. Power Up! and Halloween expansions.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster board tray
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for dice, cubes and tokens
Compatible with Viticulture Essential Edition, and the Tuscany Essential Edition, Moor Visitors, and Visit from the Rhine Valley expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Three trays for cards
- One trays for coins
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums