You've survived the initial winter, but now darkness has fallen and dawn is nowhere in sight! Here to help you survive is the Broken Token Long Winter Organizer, specifically designed to bring order to your Dead of Winter®: The Long Night box. Cards are neatly organized into designated sections with removable dividers, and supports sleeves. Your colony characters are safely separated from zombies, experiments and bandits with four removable standee trays. Two removable token trays contain your dice, tokens and extra stands. And start the night in style with our exclusive wooden "start player" knife token.
Please be aware that there is not sufficient space in the box to leave the plastic stands on every character or zombie experiment. The boxes for the bandits and generic zombies do support leaving all of the stands attached.
Does not support Waring Colonies.
NOTE: To allow room for the game boards, this organizer has been designed with 5mm of lid lift.
This organizer is designed for Dead of Winter®: The Long Night. If you're looking for an organizer designed for the original Dead of Winter® see the Undead Winter Organizer (ORG022).
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
Dead of Winter®: The Long Night is a trademark of Plaid Hat Games™. This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token and is not endorsed by Plaid Hat Games™.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Great Western Trail, and Rails to the North expansion.
- Four player pieces trays
- For trays for cards and station
- Six trays for other tokens
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces