Launch a campaign to strike back against the evils plaguing Varisia with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords - Base Set. This complete cooperative strategy card game pits 1 to 4 heroes against the traps, monsters, deadly magic, and despicable foes of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game's award-winning Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. This organizer helps you store your cards in order, so you only can focus on playing.
Board Game Insert designed for Pathfinder, it fits expansions:
- Rise of the Runelords
- Skull & Shackles
- Wrath of the Righteous
- Mummy's Mask
Board Game Organizer features:
- removable dice tray (adjustable for mor dice)
- 9 adjustable dividers
- supports sleeved cards
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Box organizer for Carcassonne that fits the base game and up to eight large expansions (up to 250 tiles). Also suitable for a combination of large and small expansions.
Compatible with Eclipse, incl. Ship Pack One expansion.
- Six player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- Two tall sector hex and token bag trays
- Two short sector hex and reference card trays
- Two ship part vertical storage trays (see image)
- Three token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Terraforming Mars®, incl. Hellas & Elysium, and Venus Next expansions.
This is an updated version of the Teraforming Mars insert that does not support the Colonies expansion. if you have that expansion, you can use the updated version.
- Five player pieces trays
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two thin vertical card storage trays
- Two resource trays
- Two greenery hex tile trays
- One ocean tiles tray
- Two trays for the other tiles
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters