Build up the most prestigious kingdom by claiming wheat fields, forests, lakes, grazing grounds, marshes, and mountains. Your knights will bring you riches in the form of coins — and if you make sure to expand the towns on your lands, you will make new buildings appear, giving you opportunities for new strategies. You may win the Queen's favors ... but always be aware of the dragon! Our Queendomino insert was designed to hold the Queendomino and Kingdomino base game and the expansion in one box. It saves you place, and you can play the game in 5 minutes.
- compatible with: Queendomino (box size: 24 x 24 x 6,4cm) some language variant have a different size
- also fits: Kingdomino & Kingdomino: Giants expansion inside the box
- separate coin box
- removable trays for giants, starting tiles, towers and figures
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with Orleans®, incl. 5th player expansion.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with The Resistance and all expansions.