Build up the most prestigious kingdom by claiming wheat fields, forests, lakes, grazing grounds, marshes, and mountains. Your knights will bring you riches in the form of coins — and if you make sure to expand the towns on your lands, you will make new buildings appear, giving you opportunities for new strategies. You may win the Queen's favors ... but always be aware of the dragon! Our Queendomino insert was designed to hold the Queendomino and Kingdomino base game and the expansion in one box. It saves you place, and you can play the game in 5 minutes.
- compatible with: Queendomino (box size: 24 x 24 x 6,4cm) some language variant have a different size
- also fits: Kingdomino & Kingdomino: Giants expansion inside the box
- separate coin box
- removable trays for giants, starting tiles, towers and figures
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Box organizer for Imperial Settlers that fits the base game, Atlanteans, Exploration Tiles and Why Can't We Be Friends expansions and has extra space for more large and small expansions.
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with Star Wars Rebellion, and the Rise of the Empire expansion.
- Four trays for Rebel miniatures
- Seven trays for empire miniatures
- Two trays for character standees
- Four token trays
- Four card trays
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Isle of Skye and Druids and Journeyman expansion.