Start as a meaningless chieftain and become a wealthy king on the Isle of Skye in this two to five player tile-laying game from the designers of the Kennerspiel des Jahres 2015 . With our Isle of Sky insert it is much easier to store the components, and fatser to play the game. The organizer is licensed by Lookout Games.
- fits the Druids and Journeyman expansion
- separate tray for each player
- design on the boxes fitting the game artwork
- ready for gameplay in 3 minutes
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with a variety of Living Card Games, such as Warhammer Invasion, Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn, Android Netrunner, Star Wars, and many others, with a box size of 29.8 x 29.8 x 7 cm (the larger standard for LCG games).
- Two large vertical card storage trays
- Two small vertical card storage trays
- Four token trays
- Two small filler trays
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game