Start as a meaningless chieftain and become a wealthy king on the Isle of Skye in this two to five player tile-laying game from the designers of the Kennerspiel des Jahres 2015 . With our Isle of Sky insert it is much easier to store the components, and fatser to play the game. The organizer is licensed by Lookout Games.
- fits the Druids and Journeyman expansion
- separate tray for each player
- design on the boxes fitting the game artwork
- ready for gameplay in 3 minutes
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Orleans®, both the DLP and TMG versions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 7.4 x 32.7 x 22.9 cm. It also works with the retail TMG version sized 6.4 x 29.8 x 22.3 cm. This is the second version of Orleans organizer. If you have the DLP version, you can also use the original version.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with Clank!®, Sunken Treasures®, The Mummy’s Curse®, Gold and Silk® and Acquisitions Incorporated: Upper Management Pack® expansions.
- Six trays for the large cards
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for coins
- Two trays for miniatures
- Fice trays for all other tokens
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 31.0 x 31.0 x 8.2 cm.
Compatible with Paladins of the West Kingdom®.
- Three player cards trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Three trays for the meeple tokens, and one tray for the coins
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm.
Note that due to the need for space for sleeved cards, and the quantity of boards included in the game, the lid will lift by 2.3 cm when the box is fully loaded. More info on this below.