Forbidden Stars challenges you and up to three other players to take command of a mighty fighting force: the Ultramarines chapter of Space Marines, the Eldar of Craftworld Iyanden, the Evil Sunz Ork clan, or the World Eaters Warband of the Chaos Space Marines.
This insert has four boxes to store all components for one player in it. All cards fit with sleeves into these. The four additional long boxes store all the additional components in easily accessible. The box will close flush and can be stored vertically.
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Roll for the Galaxy, the Ambition expansion and the Rivalry expansion.
- Four dice trays
- Two token trays
- Three tiles trays
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Pulsar 2849®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for transmitter tiles
- Two long trays for gyrodyne tiles and the engineering cubes
- Four trays for other tokens