If you love Caverna as we do, you know the pain of putting all the components back to the bags after game. We offer a solution to get all the parts stored in an efficient and easy way.
The organizer offers two separate large trays: one for storing all the wooden resources and the other for the cartboard buildings, coins and player materials. With the third tray for the expansion the box lid will be raised by about 1 cm.
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with King of Tokyo, incl. Power Up! and Halloween expansions.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster board tray
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for dice, cubes and tokens
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Compatible with Great Western Trail.