Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Insert compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and rule books act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert is arranged in layers. The player boards and three smaller Ta-Seti boards are placed as shown. You can also use the insert with coin sleeve sheets should you have them for the power tiles.
There are three trays for power tiles. There are separate slots for organising the four levels of the five colour types, and additional spaces for the promo and other add-on power tiles. The three identical trays are for storing the creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
There are eight trays for the player pieces. There is one for each of the main five colours, and three trays for the Seth player pieces.
There are two trays for storing cards, one for vertical storage of the small cards, and one for storing the large cards. Note that the four prayer tokens are also stored in the large card tray. All cards can be sleeved with quality sleeves. The other two tray shown are for the temples and a dedicated tray for the C3K Crossover® miniatures from Cyclades®.
Six more trays are for the victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components. As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
Once the insert is packed into the box you need to next place the large game board on top. This is followed by the largest of the four boards from the Ta-Seti expansion and the Seth player board. Then you need to add the city of Seth and Osiris boards. Lastly go the rule books as shown. This will fill the box to the top and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Carcassonne and the first five expansions 1 - 5, and has bonus trays for expansions 6, 8, 9 & 10.
- Large map tile tray
- 6 trays for meeples
- 3 trays for other tokens
- Additional map tiles tray and two token trays for expansion box
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces