Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Insert compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and rule books act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert is arranged in layers. The player boards and three smaller Ta-Seti boards are placed as shown. You can also use the insert with coin sleeve sheets should you have them for the power tiles.
There are three trays for power tiles. There are separate slots for organising the four levels of the five colour types, and additional spaces for the promo and other add-on power tiles. The three identical trays are for storing the creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
There are eight trays for the player pieces. There is one for each of the main five colours, and three trays for the Seth player pieces.
There are two trays for storing cards, one for vertical storage of the small cards, and one for storing the large cards. Note that the four prayer tokens are also stored in the large card tray. All cards can be sleeved with quality sleeves. The other two tray shown are for the temples and a dedicated tray for the C3K Crossover® miniatures from Cyclades®.
Six more trays are for the victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components. As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
Once the insert is packed into the box you need to next place the large game board on top. This is followed by the largest of the four boards from the Ta-Seti expansion and the Seth player board. Then you need to add the city of Seth and Osiris boards. Lastly go the rule books as shown. This will fill the box to the top and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Compatible with Isle of Skye and Druids and Journeyman expansion.
Compatible with Troyes®, and The Ladies of Troyes® expansion.
- Three trays for large cards
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for dice and vicotry point tokens
- Two trays for toher tokens and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.6 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm.
Plywood organizer compatible with Caverna.
- Three removable trays
- Token tray engraved to show token placement
- Adjustable dividers for organizing tiles