This insert is designed to be compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert is arranged in two layers with the bag of landscape tiles at one end of the box. There are two inserts for storing tiles vertically, one for the scoring tiles, and one for the castle landscape tiles, the druid tiles and the stone tablets. There are two trays for the gold coins with raised ends to hold tightly the player screen walls. The other two trays are for the player pieces, with one slot for the other tokens from the game.
The druid tile tray is bottom-less at one end to allow space for the slightly larger stone tablets. These fit neatly in the slot at the end of the tray.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The game boards and rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. The game can be stored vertically, and transported easily as it fully fills the game box. When packing the box the journeymen progress boards go first, followed by the dolmen from Druids expansion and then the game board. Lastly the rulebooks are placed on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Eclipse, incl. Ship Pack One expansion.
- Six player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- Two tall sector hex and token bag trays
- Two short sector hex and reference card trays
- Two ship part vertical storage trays (see image)
- Three token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Compatible with Terra Mystica®, and the Fire and Ice® expansion.
- Nine trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for the favor tiles, the terrain tiles and other pieces
- Six trays for coins and workers
Compatible with Forbidden Stars.