This insert is designed to be compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert is arranged in two layers with the bag of landscape tiles at one end of the box. There are two inserts for storing tiles vertically, one for the scoring tiles, and one for the castle landscape tiles, the druid tiles and the stone tablets. There are two trays for the gold coins with raised ends to hold tightly the player screen walls. The other two trays are for the player pieces, with one slot for the other tokens from the game.
The druid tile tray is bottom-less at one end to allow space for the slightly larger stone tablets. These fit neatly in the slot at the end of the tray.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The game boards and rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. The game can be stored vertically, and transported easily as it fully fills the game box. When packing the box the journeymen progress boards go first, followed by the dolmen from Druids expansion and then the game board. Lastly the rulebooks are placed on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer for Carcassonne that fits the base game and up to eight large expansions (up to 250 tiles). Also suitable for a combination of large and small expansions.
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces