Insert compatible with The Isle of Cats®, including the Late Arrivals® and Kickstarter Pack® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays are arranged in up to four layers. The player boards are placed at the bottom, and the top board is off-set to cover the long tray on the bottom.
The insert includes trays for storing and organising all the game components. Each component type has it's own slot, and all the trays can be used during game play. There is also one long tray for storing the card fish tokens and smaller cat figures from the base game that don't fit in the player trays.
There are two large trays for large cards, which slots sized for each of the card types. The trays have bases and can be used during the game to hold the various decks. They are sized for sleeved cards.
When packing the box, first place the bag of cat tiles in the space in front of the card trays. The score pad goes next, on top of the bag. Then lastly place the rule books on top on the left hand side, the token trays are slightly taller to hold everything in place. This fully fills the box and allows for vertical storage of the game.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Plywood organizer compatible with Legendary Villains.
- Storage for play mat
- Twelve adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards