Take you game setup and tear down to warp speed with the Imperious Twilight Organizer compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition by Fantasy Flight Games.
No need to be intimidated by the multitudes of miniatures when they each have their own place in trays, sorted by cost order for efficient purchasing. In the case of the smallest minis there is a special elevator feature for reaching the last components in the bottom of the tray.
Keep your 17 factions sorted in the faction trays with spaces for command and control tokens as well as your faction's special cards. There are special token trays just for the Fighters, Infantry, and Trade Commodity Tokens. An objective tray holds your dice, Victory Point Tracker, and your objective cards.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Robinson Crusoe®, and the Voyage of the Beagle Vol. 1 ® expansion.
- Six trays for cards
- Four trays for resources and other tokens
- Five trays for small adn large Voyage of the Beagle tokens
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.
Plywood orgnaizer compatible with Suburbia with Suburbia Inc. and Suburbia 5★ expansions.
- Removable token tray with lid