You may want to expand your imperial boundaries, but you don't want your cards and tokens to take over your game box! Take a look at the The Broken Token Imperial Settlers organizer compatible with Imperial Settlers by Portal Games. It supports sleeved cards and comes with 12 adjustable dividers. The 2 removable trays feature engravings in each token section help keep you organized, and provide additional storage for game board pieces below when placed in the main organizer.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed organizer compatible with Imperial Settlers by Portal Games.
Portal Games, Imperial Settlers and their logo are trademark of Portal Games, www.PortalGames.pl
Compatible with Forbidden Stars.
- Four player card trays
- Four player token trays
- Four player miniatures trays
- One long city and bastion tray
- One long game token tray
- One dice tray
- One factory tray
- Two filler trays
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Plywood organizer compatible with Eclipse with the Rise of the Ancients and Ship Pack One expansions.
Plywood orgnaizer compatible with Suburbia with Suburbia Inc. and Suburbia 5★ expansions.
- Removable token tray with lid