This insert is designed to be compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs, Atlanteans, Amazons, Why Can't we be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We didn't Start the Fire® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The token trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays are arranged with card trays down the side and three layers of token trays in the middle. There are two trays for storing the Atlantean and Aztec tokens. There is one long tray for the goods markers, and another for storing the gold, raze, defense and other tokens as shown.
In the trays for game cards, there is space for 810 sleeved cards in total and FFG sleeves have been used in testing. These trays have no bases and are meant to remain inside the game box and not be removed.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go six faction boards in a recess at the top of each of the large card trays. Then go the score board and a seventh faction board if you have it. The rule books go last, with the main one on top.
Note - the lid will ride high by 4 mm when closed. This is to allow the sleeved cards to be stored vertically, and the boards to be stored on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Caverna.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
Compatible with King of Tokyo, incl. Power Up! and Halloween expansions.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster board tray
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for dice, cubes and tokens
Compatible with 7 Wonders, and has space for the Babel, Wonder Pack, Cities, and Leaders expansions.
- Four card trays
- Six token trays
- Two Babel tiles trays
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces