This insert is designed to be compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs, Atlanteans, Amazons, Why Can't we be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We didn't Start the Fire® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The token trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays are arranged with card trays down the side and three layers of token trays in the middle. There are two trays for storing the Atlantean and Aztec tokens. There is one long tray for the goods markers, and another for storing the gold, raze, defense and other tokens as shown.
In the trays for game cards, there is space for 810 sleeved cards in total and FFG sleeves have been used in testing. These trays have no bases and are meant to remain inside the game box and not be removed.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go six faction boards in a recess at the top of each of the large card trays. Then go the score board and a seventh faction board if you have it. The rule books go last, with the main one on top.
Note - the lid will ride high by 4 mm when closed. This is to allow the sleeved cards to be stored vertically, and the boards to be stored on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Eclipse, incl. Ship Pack One expansion.
- Six player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- Two tall sector hex and token bag trays
- Two short sector hex and reference card trays
- Two ship part vertical storage trays (see image)
- Three token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Russian Railroads, incl. German Railroads expansion and Russian Railroads: Mini-Expansion.
- Two locomotive trays
- Two engineer trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Two game tokens trays
- Two trays for cards, coal wagons, and extensions
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.