This insert is designed to be compatible with Great Western Trail®, and includes space for the Rails to the North® Expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules act as a lid on top of the trays. There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
The Player trays are designed to store separately each player colours cards, tiles, and pieces. The tray has space for the cards to be sleeved, and there is space for the additional building tile and branchlet pieces from the Rails to the North expansion. Each player tray can be removed from the box and used by the player during game play.
The insert includes two trays for cards to store the general cards in the game, all of which can be sleeved. The two other trays shown are for the neutral building tiles and the medium town tiles.
The remaining insert trays are for the other tokens and coins. Three trays are for the worker, hazard and teepee tiles. One tray is for the coins, one for the exchange tokens, and one for the station master tiles.
All the trays can be used in-game to help organise components during the game, as well as speeding up setup and clear away times.
If you own the muslin drawstring tile bags for the worker, hazard, and teepee tokens, you can remove four of the side trays and put the bags in their place. This means the neutral building and medium town tiles have to double up in a single tray.
The game boards and rule books go on top of the central trays and act as a lid keeping the game pieces in the trays. The lid closes flush, and the box can be stored vertically. When placing them inside, first goes the main game board. This is followed by the expansion board on one side, and the auxiliary add-on tiles with the score pad on the other. Next go the player boards and the expansion rule book. Lastly the game rules go on top, filling the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray
Compatible with Raiders of the North Sea®, including the Hall of Heroes® and Fields of Fame® expansions.
- Four trays for cards and game tiles
- Two trays for the resources & jarl tokens
- Two large trays for the workers, mead, score markers, wounds, coins, and provision tokens
- Two card trays for the expansion box
Note: Insert designed for the standard retail game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm, and expansion box with dimensions 23.1 x 23.1 x 4.5 cm. Please take particular care as there are some translated versions of the game with a larger 30 x 30 x 7 cm box size, for which this insert is not suitable. These include the Dutch, Italian, Greek, and Russian editions.
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Plywood organizer compatible with Battlestar Galactica with Pegasus, Exodus and Daybreak expansions.
- Base game and all expansions fit in one box
- Three removable trays
- Ten adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards