This insert is designed to be compatible with Great Western Trail®, and includes space for the Rails to the North® Expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules act as a lid on top of the trays. There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
The Player trays are designed to store separately each player colours cards, tiles, and pieces. The tray has space for the cards to be sleeved, and there is space for the additional building tile and branchlet pieces from the Rails to the North expansion. Each player tray can be removed from the box and used by the player during game play.
The insert includes two trays for cards to store the general cards in the game, all of which can be sleeved. The two other trays shown are for the neutral building tiles and the medium town tiles.
The remaining insert trays are for the other tokens and coins. Three trays are for the worker, hazard and teepee tiles. One tray is for the coins, one for the exchange tokens, and one for the station master tiles.
All the trays can be used in-game to help organise components during the game, as well as speeding up setup and clear away times.
If you own the muslin drawstring tile bags for the worker, hazard, and teepee tokens, you can remove four of the side trays and put the bags in their place. This means the neutral building and medium town tiles have to double up in a single tray.
The game boards and rule books go on top of the central trays and act as a lid keeping the game pieces in the trays. The lid closes flush, and the box can be stored vertically. When placing them inside, first goes the main game board. This is followed by the expansion board on one side, and the auxiliary add-on tiles with the score pad on the other. Next go the player boards and the expansion rule book. Lastly the game rules go on top, filling the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Orleans®, incl. 5th player expansion.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with Star Wars Rebellion, and the Rise of the Empire expansion.
- Four trays for Rebel miniatures
- Seven trays for empire miniatures
- Two trays for character standees
- Four token trays
- Four card trays
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Compatible with Caverna®, and The Forgotten Folk® expansion.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
- Two trays for The Forgotten Folk expansion