This insert is designed to be compatible with Great Western Trail®, and includes space for the Rails to the North® Expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules act as a lid on top of the trays. There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
The Player trays are designed to store separately each player colours cards, tiles, and pieces. The tray has space for the cards to be sleeved, and there is space for the additional building tile and branchlet pieces from the Rails to the North expansion. Each player tray can be removed from the box and used by the player during game play.
The insert includes two trays for cards to store the general cards in the game, all of which can be sleeved. The two other trays shown are for the neutral building tiles and the medium town tiles.
The remaining insert trays are for the other tokens and coins. Three trays are for the worker, hazard and teepee tiles. One tray is for the coins, one for the exchange tokens, and one for the station master tiles.
All the trays can be used in-game to help organise components during the game, as well as speeding up setup and clear away times.
If you own the muslin drawstring tile bags for the worker, hazard, and teepee tokens, you can remove four of the side trays and put the bags in their place. This means the neutral building and medium town tiles have to double up in a single tray.
The game boards and rule books go on top of the central trays and act as a lid keeping the game pieces in the trays. The lid closes flush, and the box can be stored vertically. When placing them inside, first goes the main game board. This is followed by the expansion board on one side, and the auxiliary add-on tiles with the score pad on the other. Next go the player boards and the expansion rule book. Lastly the game rules go on top, filling the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Mysterium with the Hidden Signs and Secrets & Lies expansions.
- Seven trays for cards
- Two trays for psychic's sleeves and other irregularly shaped pieces
- Two trays for player pieces and other tokens
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Scythe Fenris®, the Wind Gambit® and Scythe Encounters® expansions.
- Three trays for cards
- Two trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for faction mechs and airships
- Two long trays for other game tiles
Compatible with Raiders of the North Sea®, including the Hall of Heroes® and Fields of Fame® expansions.
- Four trays for cards and game tiles
- Two trays for the resources & jarl tokens
- Two large trays for the workers, mead, score markers, wounds, coins, and provision tokens
- Two card trays for the expansion box
Note: Insert designed for the standard retail game with external box dimensions of 23.1 x 23.1 x 7.0 cm, and expansion box with dimensions 23.1 x 23.1 x 4.5 cm. Please take particular care as there are some translated versions of the game with a larger 30 x 30 x 7 cm box size, for which this insert is not suitable. These include the Dutch, Italian, Greek, and Russian editions.