Gaia Project box organizer
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Gaia Project®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
Each faction has their own tray for it's pieces. These can be used in-game to store the components not yet placed on the board. Three similar sized trays also store the scoring tiles, the advanced tech tiles and the QI cubes.
There are four trays for the federation tokens and the standard tech and round booster tiles. Note that each type of token/tile has it's own slot to make access easier during game-play.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First go the faction boards, followed by the research board in it's wider recess holding it in place. Lastly go the rulebook and scoring board. With everything packed right the lid will close flush with the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
Compatible with Great Western Trail®, and Rails to the North® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for neutral building and town tiles
- Six trays for other tokens and coins