Gaia Project box organizer
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Gaia Project®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
Each faction has their own tray for it's pieces. These can be used in-game to store the components not yet placed on the board. Three similar sized trays also store the scoring tiles, the advanced tech tiles and the QI cubes.
There are four trays for the federation tokens and the standard tech and round booster tiles. Note that each type of token/tile has it's own slot to make access easier during game-play.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First go the faction boards, followed by the research board in it's wider recess holding it in place. Lastly go the rulebook and scoring board. With everything packed right the lid will close flush with the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
Compatible with Near and Far, and the Amber Mines expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces, the character standees, coins and sheets
- Four resource trays
- Four large and two small card trays
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Orleans®, both the DLP and TMG versions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 7.4 x 32.7 x 22.9 cm. It also works with the retail TMG version sized 6.4 x 29.8 x 22.3 cm. This is the second version of Orleans organizer. If you have the DLP version, you can also use the original version.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with Forbidden Stars.