Gaia Project box organizer
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Gaia Project®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
Each faction has their own tray for it's pieces. These can be used in-game to store the components not yet placed on the board. Three similar sized trays also store the scoring tiles, the advanced tech tiles and the QI cubes.
There are four trays for the federation tokens and the standard tech and round booster tiles. Note that each type of token/tile has it's own slot to make access easier during game-play.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First go the faction boards, followed by the research board in it's wider recess holding it in place. Lastly go the rulebook and scoring board. With everything packed right the lid will close flush with the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with AGRICOLA family edition.
- Four player pieces trays
- Four resource trays
- Two trays for room tiles
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Separate wooden box to store any Munchkin base game.
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces