Gaia Project box organizer
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Gaia Project®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
Each faction has their own tray for it's pieces. These can be used in-game to store the components not yet placed on the board. Three similar sized trays also store the scoring tiles, the advanced tech tiles and the QI cubes.
There are four trays for the federation tokens and the standard tech and round booster tiles. Note that each type of token/tile has it's own slot to make access easier during game-play.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First go the faction boards, followed by the research board in it's wider recess holding it in place. Lastly go the rulebook and scoring board. With everything packed right the lid will close flush with the box.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends, and Etherwave, Nethervoid and Everfrost expansions.
Insert compatible with King of Tokyo®, including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the King Kong®, Cthulhu®, Anubis®, and Cybertooth® Monster Packs®.
Separately compatible with King of New York®, again including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the Monster Packs® listed above.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster standee base tray (with space for 10 bases)
- Two trays for evolution cards
- One bottom-less tray for power cards
- Two trays for cubes and tokens
- one tray for up to 14 dice
There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
Compatible with Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game®, with space for over 1,450 sleeved cards, or 2,000 unsleeved cards.
- Two main trays for cards
- Two side trays for additional cards and wounds and bystander cards
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.1 x 29.1 x 10.0 cm