This insert is designed to be compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs, Atlanteans, Amazons, Why Can't we be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We didn't Start the Fire® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The token trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays are arranged with card trays down the side and three layers of token trays in the middle. There are two trays for storing the Atlantean and Aztec tokens. There is one long tray for the goods markers, and another for storing the gold, raze, defense and other tokens as shown.
In the trays for game cards, there is space for 810 sleeved cards in total and FFG sleeves have been used in testing. These trays have no bases and are meant to remain inside the game box and not be removed.
As mentioned above the token trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go six faction boards in a recess at the top of each of the large card trays. Then go the score board and a seventh faction board if you have it. The rule books go last, with the main one on top.
Note - the lid will ride high by 4 mm when closed. This is to allow the sleeved cards to be stored vertically, and the boards to be stored on top.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1500 unsleeved cards.
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Terra Mystica®, and the Fire and Ice® expansion.
- Nine trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for the favor tiles, the terrain tiles and other pieces
- Six trays for coins and workers