Cyclades box organizer
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Insert compatible with Cyclades, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
There are five trays trays for storing the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles. Each can be placed around the board within easy reach of the players.
There are six trays for the player pieces, one per faction colour. There is space in each to store the titan figurines from the Titans expansion. The trays are split to store offering, ship and territory tokens separately from the other figurines.
The monsters and heroes have separate trays. There are two trays for the monument miniatures and one for the undead figurines and dice. The last tray is a spare tray which can be used to store the faction coloured dice if you have them.
folded space insert organizer Cyclades
The last four trays are for the large cards and the gold pieces. The card trays are large enough to store sleeved cards, and there are two separate gold trays so that they can be placed on either side of the board during game play.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. This game has a lot of boards and larger tile components, and it is important to stack them correctly to allow the box lid to close flush with the box base.
First go the two main game folding boards, which go back to back with the smaller folded pieces being placed together. This is followed by the large Titans board. Next goes the folded god tile board extension from the original game, with the alternative god tile board on top as shown. The player screens and rules go last. If you have the cloth bags upgrade these can also be added to one side of the rules as shown in the last image.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Eclipse, incl. Ship Pack One expansion.
- Six player pieces trays
- Two out-sized ship trays
- Two tall sector hex and token bag trays
- Two short sector hex and reference card trays
- Two ship part vertical storage trays (see image)
- Three token trays
- One Dice Tray
Compatible with Istanbul®, incl. Mocha & Baksheesh and Letters & Seals expansions.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two large place and barrow tile trays
- Two mosque and demand tile trays
- Two card and gem/coffee trays
- One coin and barrow extension tray
- One kiosk and letter tile tray
Compatible with Carcassonne and the first five expansions 1 - 5, and has bonus trays for expansions 6, 8, 9 & 10.
- Large map tile tray
- 6 trays for meeples
- 3 trays for other tokens
- Additional map tiles tray and two token trays for expansion box
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Compatible with Troyes®, and The Ladies of Troyes® expansion.
- Three trays for large cards
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for dice and vicotry point tokens
- Two trays for toher tokens and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.6 x 22.7 x 7.3 cm.