This insert is designed to be compatible with Founders of Gloomhaven®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in three layers. There are nine trays fothe player pieces, one for each of the factions. There are trays for the road tiles, the money tokens, the large cards, the influence tokens, the basic resource tiles, small cards, and the other tokens. All cards can be sleeved.
he remaining trays are for the building tiles. There are separate trays for the tier 2 & 3 buildings and two trays to split the prestige building tiles. The prestige building trays are designed so it is easy to move the top ones around and see the titles of the other building below.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First the adviser/proposal board and the player mats are placed in the recess on the left hand side of the insert. This is followed by the main game board, and then resource tracker board and rules.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1500 unsleeved cards.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces