This insert is designed to be compatible with Founders of Gloomhaven®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is arranged in three layers. There are nine trays fothe player pieces, one for each of the factions. There are trays for the road tiles, the money tokens, the large cards, the influence tokens, the basic resource tiles, small cards, and the other tokens. All cards can be sleeved.
he remaining trays are for the building tiles. There are separate trays for the tier 2 & 3 buildings and two trays to split the prestige building tiles. The prestige building trays are designed so it is easy to move the top ones around and see the titles of the other building below.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. First the adviser/proposal board and the player mats are placed in the recess on the left hand side of the insert. This is followed by the main game board, and then resource tracker board and rules.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Suitable for Arkham Horror Card Game expansion Return to the Night of the Zealot box.
- Arkham Horror LCG full campaign and encounter sets with sleeved cards
- Also suitable for unsleeved cards
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Compatible with Terra Mystica®, and the Fire and Ice® expansion.
- Nine trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for the favor tiles, the terrain tiles and other pieces
- Six trays for coins and workers