Get your civilizations facing off faster with the Broken Token Dueling Gods Organizer compatible with 7 Wonders™ Duel, including Pantheon expansion. Our Dueling Gods organizer stores all game components securely, including trays for coins, tokens, and conflict and Minerva tokens. Box organizer supports sleeves cards, features removable dividers, and notched walls to hold gameboards. Removable trays both store tokens and coins, and can be used during play.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Istanbul®, incl. Mocha & Baksheesh and Letters & Seals expansions.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two large place and barrow tile trays
- Two mosque and demand tile trays
- Two card and gem/coffee trays
- One coin and barrow extension tray
- One kiosk and letter tile tray
Note: Insert designed for games with external box dimensions of 22.8 x 31.7 x 7.5 cm.
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Terra Mystica®, and the Fire and Ice® expansion.
- Nine trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for the favor tiles, the terrain tiles and other pieces
- Six trays for coins and workers
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game