Cyclades box organizer
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Insert compatible with Cyclades, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
There are five trays trays for storing the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles. Each can be placed around the board within easy reach of the players.
There are six trays for the player pieces, one per faction colour. There is space in each to store the titan figurines from the Titans expansion. The trays are split to store offering, ship and territory tokens separately from the other figurines.
The monsters and heroes have separate trays. There are two trays for the monument miniatures and one for the undead figurines and dice. The last tray is a spare tray which can be used to store the faction coloured dice if you have them.
folded space insert organizer Cyclades
The last four trays are for the large cards and the gold pieces. The card trays are large enough to store sleeved cards, and there are two separate gold trays so that they can be placed on either side of the board during game play.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. This game has a lot of boards and larger tile components, and it is important to stack them correctly to allow the box lid to close flush with the box base.
First go the two main game folding boards, which go back to back with the smaller folded pieces being placed together. This is followed by the large Titans board. Next goes the folded god tile board extension from the original game, with the alternative god tile board on top as shown. The player screens and rules go last. If you have the cloth bags upgrade these can also be added to one side of the rules as shown in the last image.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Near and Far, and the Amber Mines expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces, the character standees, coins and sheets
- Four resource trays
- Four large and two small card trays
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Clank!®, Sunken Treasures®, The Mummy’s Curse®, Gold and Silk® and Acquisitions Incorporated: Upper Management Pack® expansions.
- Six trays for the large cards
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for coins
- Two trays for miniatures
- Fice trays for all other tokens
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 31.0 x 31.0 x 8.2 cm.
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game