Cyclades box organizer
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Insert compatible with Cyclades, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
There are five trays trays for storing the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles. Each can be placed around the board within easy reach of the players.
There are six trays for the player pieces, one per faction colour. There is space in each to store the titan figurines from the Titans expansion. The trays are split to store offering, ship and territory tokens separately from the other figurines.
The monsters and heroes have separate trays. There are two trays for the monument miniatures and one for the undead figurines and dice. The last tray is a spare tray which can be used to store the faction coloured dice if you have them.
folded space insert organizer Cyclades
The last four trays are for the large cards and the gold pieces. The card trays are large enough to store sleeved cards, and there are two separate gold trays so that they can be placed on either side of the board during game play.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. This game has a lot of boards and larger tile components, and it is important to stack them correctly to allow the box lid to close flush with the box base.
First go the two main game folding boards, which go back to back with the smaller folded pieces being placed together. This is followed by the large Titans board. Next goes the folded god tile board extension from the original game, with the alternative god tile board on top as shown. The player screens and rules go last. If you have the cloth bags upgrade these can also be added to one side of the rules as shown in the last image.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Plywood organizer for Carcassonne and up to 6 large expansions.
- Tiles tray with 12 adjustable dividers
- Six trays for player pieces
- Two trays for towers and tokens
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with King of Tokyo, incl. Power Up! and Halloween expansions.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster board tray
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for dice, cubes and tokens
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Plywood organizer compatible with Marvel Deck Building Game with several expansions (see card counts below).
- Card capacity: 1000 premium sleeved cards or 2400 unsleeved cards
- Includes space for game board